If either the email address or password entered is incorrect, the employee will get a message on the screen when s(he) attempts to log in that says:
The email address you entered was incorrect. Please try again.
- Click on Employees
- Open the contact information form on the Employee Profile
Click Employee's Name Contact Info
- Make sure the email address entered is correct
- If employee is available to confirm, send them an email directly from
Cooperation by clicking on their name on the Employee Table and see
if they get it.
- If they do not receive this, have them verify their email address
again and make the necessary corrections.
- If employee is available to confirm, send them an email directly from Cooperation by clicking on their name on the Employee Table and see
- If employee has forgotten their password
If an employee has forgotten their password you can send them an email that resets their password. You cannot look it up for them, it is encrypted in the system; the only thing you can do is send them a reset email.