- Change the dates shown
By default, the dates shown will start with today.
- you can use the arrows to go forward and back in time or the to go to period that includes today.
- click on to change to specific start and end dates
- click to set the new dates
- click to show just one day to show a week or to show a month
- Click on the button on the 1st date you want to start the first event
On the Event Details tab, enter the start and end time for the event. If the event crosses midnight, select the beside same day and choose next day from the dropdown.
- Create another event at a different time
To create another event at a different time either on the same day or another day, go back and click on the button for the 1st date where you want to start an event.
- Create repeat calendar events from a single entry
If you want the event to repeat on different days at the same time as the first day, you can use the Repeat Event function.
- Click on the Repeat Event tab to open the Repeat Event window
- Edit repeat parameters
Choose your desired settings. If this is an existing event, check which days are already selected and correct or add the appropriate days. If it is a new event, add the appropriate parameters. If you don't see your preferred interval, choose the closest interval to see additional customization options.
- Set end dates for repeated calendar events
Check the appropriate radio button or enter a value in the Ends after or End by fields to create the correct number of events in your series, including the initial event. Or click the radio button for no end date.
Enter an end date to make sure that the series does not repeat past that date. If your series doesn't end evenly on that date (such as a weekly event on Wednesdays, where the end date is a Friday), Cooperation will end the series on the nearest event date before this date.
- Click on when you have finished entering all the parameters for this event.